ECO Southern California Pastors have written books to help their churches in many areas. Most of these books are available on Amazon.com, Nook or Apple Books.
by Pastor Douglas J. Rumford of Trinity PC of Santa Ana, CA
- TouchPoints for Leaders, Wheaton: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. 2004
- The Promise Bible, Wheaton: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. 2001
- TouchPoints Bible Promises, Wheaton: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc2000.
- What About Unanswered Prayer? Wheaton: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. 2000
- What About Heaven and Hell? Wheaton: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. 2000
- What About Spiritual Warfare? Wheaton: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. 2000
- What I Want You To Know: A Spiritual Journal For Parents to Share with Their Children, Wheaton: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc. 2000
- Questions God Asks, Questions Satan Asks, Wheaton: Tyndale House Publishers Inc. 1998
- SoulShaping: Taking Care of Your Spiritual Life, Wheaton: Tyndale House Publishers Inc. 1996
- Scared to Life: Awakening the Courage of Faith in an Age of Fear, Wheaton, IL: Victor Books. 1994
by Pastor Mike Clark of Church of the Valley, Apple Valley, CA
- Keep In Step With the Holy Spirit! The success of the local church can be best measured by the growing maturity of its members in becoming more like Jesus. This book gives the biblical basis for how this growth happens through the wisdom and empowering of the Holy Spirit.
- The Marriage Manual helps those seeking to be married and those in marriage to understand how God created marriage. This book gives practical Bible truths to grow and mature a stronger marriage bond and overcome the difficulties inherent in this relationship.
- Stand Strong: Discover God's Way to Overcome Temptation deals with Jesus' instructions for defeating the temptations common to us all. In this book Pastor Mike shares specific Bible methods to counter temptations in the strength of the Holy Spirit.
by Pastor Rob Dalrymple of Northminster Church in Bakersfield, CA
- These Brothers of Mine: A Biblical Theology of Land and Family and a Response to Christian Zionism
- Understanding Eschatology: Why It Matters
- Revelation and the Two Witnesses: The Implications for Understanding Johns Depiction of the People of God and His Hortatory Intent